Wheat and other grains containing gluten
- It thus encourages a healthy skin and fur
- Satiating effect without stress on the body
- 40% dietary fibres (85% of these are insoluble)
- Improves the passage of food pulp in the bowel by the ability to absorb moisture
Marine zooplankton (Krill)
- Vitamins and trace elements from A to zinc!
- High quality protein (essential amino acids)
- Rich in glucosamine (important component for cartilage tissue/joints
- The natural proportion of fat (18%) is rich in the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are present as phospholipids and thus have a demonstrably improved bioavailability
- Huge cell protection capacity through combining the most diverse antioxidants (including astaxanthin)
- Supplies carbohydrates and valuable minerals.
- Natural tannins and mucilages support a healthy digestive system.
- Important prebiotic function for the intestinal flora
- Obtained from natural substances arising from the brewing process and meticulously and gently dried using a patented method.
- Rich in B-vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and minerals.
- Supplies numerous important immune and vital substances.
- Excellent flavour
- Rich in high-quality fatty acids.
- Linseed oil contains 90% polyunsaturated fatty acids and more than 50% alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid).
- Mucilages, as natural constituents of the flax seed, promote healthy, stable digestion.
- Formulations including, among other things, nettle leaves, gentian root, centaury, chamomile, fennel, caraway, blackberry leaves, mistletoe and yarrow
- Supply valuable tannins and bitter substances, essential oils, bioflavonoids and silica
- They stimulate the appetite and promote digestion and vitality in your dog.
- Reduces unpleasant odors from the intestines and faeces.
- Prebiotic effect on intestinal flora
- Naturally supports cell protection.