|Description||BEWI DOG® Meat Selection contains juicy flesh with a firm texture. Just the way dogs like it. The wide range of flavours provides a welcome variety.
- 1Juicy flesh with a firm texture
- 2Appeals to most dogs, thanks to the range of tasty flavours
- 3Contains all the important vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- 4Gently cooked
- 5Complete food - can be combined with BEWI DOG® dry food
|COMPLETE DRY FOOD FOR ACTIVE DOGS OF ALL BREEDS.
PARTICULARY SUITABLE FOR DOGS LIVING OUTSIDE, WATCHDOGS, DOGS WITH INTENSE ACTIVITY LEVEL.||Product features
Careful selection of raw ingredients, plenty of tender poultry, healthy potatoes and cold-pressed grape seed flour give BELCANDO® Adult Dinner the ideal combination of nutrients for adult dogs. The limited content of protein and fat is adapted to the requirements of dogs with normal activity levels.
If the right quantity is fed, the dog’s body weight will remain constant and the satiety level will be appropriate.||Fokker Opti-Grow M is a high-premium dog food for young medium-sized breeds with an adult weight of 10 to 30 kg. It stimulates an energetic puppy and the development of strong bones and muscles. It supports healthy skin and a glossy coat. Fokker Opti-Grow M is very tasty and your dog will love eating it.|
This extruded super premium product with high values is a premium feed based on poultry ingredients and is ideal for working dogs or dogs that are under heavy strain. Regular Extra is also exceptionally suited for growing dogs and dogs which (by nature) do not eat enough. The fibrous carob ensures that stools remain compact under all circumstances. As an added benefit your dog will have a beautiful shiny coat. As all the ingredients are present in the right proportions, Regular Extra is perfect for the active (sports) dog. Thanks to its composition, which includes the right vitamins, it has a positive effect on dogs sensitive to stress. Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids are present in the optimal ratio, 5:1.
Vitamin D3 200 IU; Vitamin E 50 mg; Iodine (as calciumiodate, anhydrous) 0,5 mg; Manganese (as manganesesulphate, monohydrate) 5 mg; Zinc (as zincsulphate, monohydrate) 20 mg; Selenium (as sodiumselenite) 0,08 mg
- From own production
- With salmon oil, a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- No grain formula
- Best-quality meat products, guaranteed only from animals fit for human consumption
- No artificial colours or flavours and no added sugar
|* HIGH ENERGY
Balanced amount of fats and carbohydrates provides dogs with energy and stamina, maintains their good state.
Optimal amount of natural antioxidants and vitamin E favorably affect the immune system, maintain the immunity of pets to diseases.
* STRONG BONES & TEETH
Balanced amount of calcium and phosphorus ensures appropriate development of bones and teeth.
dehydrated poultry meat, maize, triticale, poultry fat, wheat bran, maize gluten, hydrolyzed chicken liver, sugar beet pulp.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) – 9000 IU, vitamin D₃ (3a671) – 750 IU, vitamin E (3a700) – 90 mg, vitamin B6 (3a831) – 1,5 mg, vitamin B1 (3a821) – 1,5 mg, vitamin B12 – 0,025 µg, biotin (3a880) – 0,1 mg, iron(II) sulphate monohydrate (3b103) – 25 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous (3b202) – 0,8 mg, copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate (3b405) – 2,5 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (3b503) – 10 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) – 45 mg, sodium selenite (3b801) – 0,05 mg.
Technological additives: antioxidants, preservatives.
* ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS:
crude protein – 24%, crude oils and fats – 15%, crude ash – 6,8%, crude fibres – 3,5%, calcium – 1,4%, phosphorus – 1,2%.|
- It thus encourages a healthy skin and fur
- Satiating effect without stress on the body
- 40% dietary fibres (85% of these are insoluble)
- Improves the passage of food pulp in the bowel by the ability to absorb moisture
Marine zooplankton (Krill)
- Vitamins and trace elements from A to zinc!
- High quality protein (essential amino acids)
- Rich in glucosamine (important component for cartilage tissue/joints
- The natural proportion of fat (18%) is rich in the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are present as phospholipids and thus have a demonstrably improved bioavailability
- Huge cell protection capacity through combining the most diverse antioxidants (including astaxanthin)
- Supplies carbohydrates and valuable minerals.
- Natural tannins and mucilages support a healthy digestive system.
- Important prebiotic function for the intestinal flora
- Obtained from natural substances arising from the brewing process and meticulously and gently dried using a patented method.
- Rich in B-vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and minerals.
- Supplies numerous important immune and vital substances.
- Excellent flavour
- Rich in high-quality fatty acids.
- Linseed oil contains 90% polyunsaturated fatty acids and more than 50% alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid).
- Mucilages, as natural constituents of the flax seed, promote healthy, stable digestion.
- Formulations including, among other things, nettle leaves, gentian root, centaury, chamomile, fennel, caraway, blackberry leaves, mistletoe and yarrow
- Supply valuable tannins and bitter substances, essential oils, bioflavonoids and silica
- They stimulate the appetite and promote digestion and vitality in your dog.
- Reduces unpleasant odors from the intestines and faeces.
- Prebiotic effect on intestinal flora
- Naturally supports cell protection.
Dried poultry (26% dehydrated chicken), maize, animal protein extract, barley, poultry fat, rice (14%), hydrolyzed chicken liver, dried carob, dried beet pulp, linseed oil, lignocellulose, minerals, lecithin, yeast, salmon oil (1%), egg powder, chondroitin, glucosamin, L-carnitin, taurin.
The amounts to be given are guidelines, which are partly dependent on your dog’s body
condition, the environment and the amount of exercise it gets. Always ensure that there is enough fresh drinking water available. Store in a cool, dry and if possible, dark place.
|Crude Protein 32 %
||Crude oils and fats 18 %
|Crude fiber 3,5 %
||Crude Ash 5 %
|Calcium 1 %
||Phosphorus 0,8 %
|Omega 3 8 g
||Omega 6 27 g
|Energy value 3935 k cal
|Vitamin A (E672) 18000 IU
||Vitamin D3 (E671) 1500 IU
|Vitamin E 500 mg
||Vitamin C 300 mg
|Choline 1200 mg
||(E1) Iron 50 mg
|(E2) Lodine 1,5 mg
||(E4) Copper 5 mg
|(E5) Manganese 35 mg
||(E6) Zinc 65 mg
|Taurine 200 mg/kg
||L-Carnitine 300 mg
Ingredients / composition:
Meat source: Chicken, Proportion of meat: 28%, grains, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, oils, fats and Brewer's Yeast, extra carob.
Rough protein 26%, Rough fat 16%, Rough ash 7.5%, Rough fibre 2.5%, Moisture 9.5%, Calcium mg/kg 1.5, Phosphorus mg/kg 1, Sodium g/kg 3, Lecithin g/kg 5
Vitamin A 15.000 IE/kg, Vitamin D3 1.400 IE/kg, Vitamin E 130 mg/kg.
Metabolic energy: 3766 (Kcal/kg)