BEWI DOG® Meat Selection contains juicy flesh with a firm texture. Just the way dogs like it. The wide range of flavours provides a welcome variety.
Made In Germany
Careful selection of raw ingredients, plenty of tender poultry, healthy potatoes and cold-pressed grape seed flour give BELCANDO® Adult Dinner the ideal combination of nutrients for adult dogs. The limited content of protein and fat is adapted to the requirements of dogs with normal activity levels.
If the right quantity is fed, the dog’s body weight will remain constant and the satiety level will be appropriate.
|Fokker Opti-Grow M is a high-premium dog food for young medium-sized breeds with an adult weight of 10 to 30 kg. It stimulates an energetic puppy and the development of strong bones and muscles. It supports healthy skin and a glossy coat. Fokker Opti-Grow M is very tasty and your dog will love eating it.|
Belcando Finest Grain Free Salmon (XS-M ) Holistic Dog Dry Food 4 kg
FOR ADULT DOGS OF SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BREEDS WITH SENSITIVITY TO GRAIN AND PROTEINS FROM LAND ANIMALS
NO GRAIN FOMULA
- With salmon oil, a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- No grain formula
- Best-quality meat products, guaranteed only from animals fit for human consumption
- No artificial colours or flavours and no added suga
70% Meat & innards: meat(15%), calf's lung, heart,liver, kidney, udder, salmon oil (0.5%),egg shells, dried, minerals.
- Crude Protein (min)10.0%
- Crude Fat (min)5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)0.3%
- Moisture (max)80.0%
Fresh poultry meat (30 %); Rice (23 %); Poultry protein, low ash, dried (19 %); Maize; Fish meal from seafish (6 %); Poultry fat; Vegetable oil (palm, coconut); Egg, dried (2,5 %); Gelatine, hydrolysed (2,5 %); Brewers’ yeast, dried (2,5 %); Carob pods, dried; Dried beet pulp, desugared; Dicalcium phosphate; Poultry liver, hydrolysed; Linseed; Chia seeds; Sodium chloride; Potassium chloride
Protein 29,0 %; Fat content 17,0 %; Crude ash 6,5 %; Crude fibre 2,0 %; Moisture 10,0 %; Calcium 1,25 %; Phosphorus 1,0 %; Sodium 0,35 %
Additives per kg
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 15.000 IU; Vitamin D3 1.500 IU; Vitamin E 150 mg; Copper (as copper(II)sulphate, pentahydrate) 12,5 mg; Iron (as ferrous(II)sulphate, monohydrate) 200 mg; Manganese (as manganese(II)oxide) 40 mg; Zinc (as zincoxide) 150 mg; Iodine (as calciumiodate, anhydrous) 2,0 mg; Selenium (as sodiumselenite) 0,05 mg
Technological additives: Lecithin 2.400 mg; Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (= natural vitamin E) 48 mg
- It thus encourages a healthy skin and fur
- Satiating effect without stress on the body
- 40% dietary fibres (85% of these are insoluble)
- Improves the passage of food pulp in the bowel by the ability to absorb moisture
Marine zooplankton (Krill)
- Vitamins and trace elements from A to zinc!
- High quality protein (essential amino acids)
- Rich in glucosamine (important component for cartilage tissue/joints
- The natural proportion of fat (18%) is rich in the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are present as phospholipids and thus have a demonstrably improved bioavailability
- Huge cell protection capacity through combining the most diverse antioxidants (including astaxanthin)
- Supplies carbohydrates and valuable minerals.
- Natural tannins and mucilages support a healthy digestive system.
- Important prebiotic function for the intestinal flora
- Obtained from natural substances arising from the brewing process and meticulously and gently dried using a patented method.
- Rich in B-vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and minerals.
- Supplies numerous important immune and vital substances.
- Excellent flavour
- Rich in high-quality fatty acids.
- Linseed oil contains 90% polyunsaturated fatty acids and more than 50% alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid).
- Mucilages, as natural constituents of the flax seed, promote healthy, stable digestion.
- Formulations including, among other things, nettle leaves, gentian root, centaury, chamomile, fennel, caraway, blackberry leaves, mistletoe and yarrow
- Supply valuable tannins and bitter substances, essential oils, bioflavonoids and silica
- They stimulate the appetite and promote digestion and vitality in your dog.
- Reduces unpleasant odors from the intestines and faeces.
- Prebiotic effect on intestinal flora
- Naturally supports cell protection.
Dried poultry (26% dehydrated chicken), maize, animal protein extract, barley, poultry fat, rice (14%), hydrolyzed chicken liver, dried carob, dried beet pulp, linseed oil, lignocellulose, minerals, lecithin, yeast, salmon oil (1%), egg powder, chondroitin, glucosamin, L-carnitin, taurin.
The amounts to be given are guidelines, which are partly dependent on your dog’s body
condition, the environment and the amount of exercise it gets. Always ensure that there is enough fresh drinking water available. Store in a cool, dry and if possible, dark place.
|Crude Protein 32 %
||Crude oils and fats 18 %
|Crude fiber 3,5 %
||Crude Ash 5 %
|Calcium 1 %
||Phosphorus 0,8 %
|Omega 3 8 g
||Omega 6 27 g
|Energy value 3935 k cal
|Vitamin A (E672) 18000 IU
||Vitamin D3 (E671) 1500 IU
|Vitamin E 500 mg
||Vitamin C 300 mg
|Choline 1200 mg
||(E1) Iron 50 mg
|(E2) Lodine 1,5 mg
||(E4) Copper 5 mg
|(E5) Manganese 35 mg
||(E6) Zinc 65 mg
|Taurine 200 mg/kg
||L-Carnitine 300 mg
||A special recipe for special dogs. Since its only source of animal protein is fish, this grain-free recipe is also the ideal solution for animals with food intolerances or allergies. Amaranth, a nutritious alternative to grain, is one of the oldest crops known to man and provides important nutrients, vitamins and minerals. With extra fresh salmon, this recipe is particularly tasty, even to picky pups. Antarctic krill from sustainable fisheries provides omega-3 fatty acids in a form which can be utilised particularly well by the body.
Ratio of animal protein to total protein: 75 % (from sea fish 65%, from marine zooplankton/ krill 10 %)
Protein 25.0 %; Fat content 15.0 %; Crude ash 7.3 %; Crude fibre 3.6 %; Moisture 10.0 %; Calcium 1.2 %; Phosphorus 0.9 %; Sodium 0.35 %|