Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD) is an umbrella term for all disorders affecting the cats? lower urinary tract. Some risk factors for these disorders affect the cat?s bladder and urethra, like stress and being overweight. Trust in Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Cat UR Urinary Chicken to manage your cat?s urinary disease without complications.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Cat UR Urinary Chicken key benefits:
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Cat UR Urinary manages FLUTD and helps reduce the formation and recurrence of struvite and oxalate crystals and stones.
- This formula includes St/Ox, which promotes urine dilution, reducing the formation of stones and crystals and promoting their dissolution.
- Purina UR Urinary increases water intake, promoting urine formation and contributing to the nutritional management of Feline Idiopathic Cystitis.
- While promoting urine dilution, this urinary cat food reduces mineral concentrations and irritants in the urine.
- This diet contains Omega-3 fatty acids and natural sources of glycosaminoglycans to support urinary tract health.
- Purina Pro Plan Urinary includes moderate levels of fat and calories to maintain optimal weight since obesity is a risk factor for FLUTD.