|Description||1 single-dose tube.
268 mg spot on solution for dog M.
solution for application on skin.
Treatment and prevention of flea infestation and related flea allergy dermatitis in dogs
Treatment and prevention of infestation by ticks and lice in dogs.||Fokker Opti-Grow L is a high-premium dog food for young large to very large breed dogs with an adult weight of 30 to 80 kg. It prevents growth pains. It stimulates an energetic puppy and the development of strong bones and muscles. It supports healthy skin and a glossy coat. Certainly feed your dog Fokker Opti-Grow L up to 12 months and with larger breeds up to 18 months. Fokker Opti-Grow L is very tasty and your dog will love eating it.|
- For dogs with higher activity levels
- Made in Germany
- Guaranteed from the best ingredients
- Outstanding flavour and tolerance levels
- Meat products only from animals fit for human consumption
- With extra fresh muscle meat
Careful selection of raw ingredients, plenty of tender poultry, healthy potatoes and cold-pressed grape seed flour give BELCANDO® Adult Dinner the ideal combination of nutrients for adult dogs. The limited content of protein and fat is adapted to the requirements of dogs with normal activity levels.
If the right quantity is fed, the dog’s body weight will remain constant and the satiety level will be appropriate.
|COMPLETE DRY FOOD FOR ACTIVE DOGS OF ALL BREEDS.
PARTICULARY SUITABLE FOR DOGS LIVING OUTSIDE, WATCHDOGS, DOGS WITH INTENSE ACTIVITY LEVEL.|
This extruded super premium product with high values is a premium feed based on poultry ingredients and is ideal for working dogs or dogs that are under heavy strain. Regular Extra is also exceptionally suited for growing dogs and dogs which (by nature) do not eat enough. The fibrous carob ensures that stools remain compact under all circumstances. As an added benefit your dog will have a beautiful shiny coat. As all the ingredients are present in the right proportions, Regular Extra is perfect for the active (sports) dog. Thanks to its composition, which includes the right vitamins, it has a positive effect on dogs sensitive to stress. Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids are present in the optimal ratio, 5:1.
For dogs weighing 20 - 40 kg
protection against fleas up to 60 days for ticks to 30 days
Active ingredient: fipronil
safe, pleasant application
recommended dose is contained in a single tube a volume of 2,68 ml
tear, self-adhesive label in vaccination certificate is included with each tube
سعر الامبول الواحد||Ingredients:
Dried poultry (33% dehydrated chicken), maize, rice (14%), barley, poultry fat, animal protein extract, hydrolyzed chicken liver, egg powder (8% egg dehydrated), dried carob, linseed oil, lignocellulose, yeast, dried beet pulp, minerals, lecithin, salmon oil (1%), chondroitin, glucosamin, L-carnitin, taurin.
The amounts to be given are guidelines, which are partly dependent on your dog’s body
condition, the environment and the amount of exercise it gets. Always ensure that there is enough fresh drinking water available. Store in a cool, dry and if possible, dark place.
|Crude Protein 28 %
||Crude oils and fats 16 %
|Crude fiber 3,5 %
||Crude Ash 5 %
|Calcium 0,9 %
||Phosphorus 0,7 %
|Omega 3 8 g
||Omega 6 24 g
|Lectin 4000 g
||Energy value 3665 k cal
|Vitamin A (E672) 18000 IU
||Vitamin D3 (E671) 1500 IU
|Vitamin E 500 mg
||Vitamin C 300 mg
|Choline 1200 mg
||(E1) Iron 50 mg
|(E2) Lodine 1.5 mg
||(E4) Copper 5 mg
|(E5) Manganese 35 mg
||(E6) Zinc 65 mg
|Taurine 200 mg/kg
||L-Carnitine 300 mg
- Easily digestible poultry, the valuable omega-3 fatty acids of the flax seed and healthy carob groats, which supplies important tannins and vital substances, make BELCANDO® Adult Active a holistic food for dogs that love to exercise.
- The protein and fat content have been adapted to the energy requirements of active dogs and promote stamina and fitness in sports and leisure activities.
Fresh poultry meat (30 %); Maize; Poultry protein, low ash, dried (15 %); Rice; Fodder oat flour; Fish meal from seafish (5 %); Carob pods, dried (2.5 %); Grape pips expeller; Brewers’ yeast, dried; Gelatine, hydrolysed (2.5 %); Linseed (2.3 %); Poultry fat; Vegetable oil (palm, coconut); Dried beet pulp, desugared; Dicalcium phosphate; Poultry liver, hydrolysed; Sodium chloride; Potassium chloride; Herbs, dried (total: 0.2 %; Nettle leaves, Gentian root, Centaury, Chamomile, Fennel, Caraway, Mistletoe, Yarrow, Blackberry leaves); Yucca schidigera
Additives per kg
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 13,000 IU; Vitamin D3 1,300 IU; Vitamin E 130 mg; Copper (as copper(II)sulphate, pentahydrate) 12.5 mg; Iron (as ferrous(II)sulphate, monohydrate) 200 mg; Manganese (as manganese(II)oxide) 40 mg; Zinc (as zincoxide) 150 mg; Iodine (as calciumiodate, anhydrous) 2.0 mg; Selenium (as sodiumselenite) 0.05 mg
Technological additives: Lecithin 1,600 mg; Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (= natural vitamin E) 48 mg
- It thus encourages a healthy skin and fur
- Satiating effect without stress on the body
- 40% dietary fibres (85% of these are insoluble)
- Improves the passage of food pulp in the bowel by the ability to absorb moisture
Marine zooplankton (Krill)
- Vitamins and trace elements from A to zinc!
- High quality protein (essential amino acids)
- Rich in glucosamine (important component for cartilage tissue/joints
- The natural proportion of fat (18%) is rich in the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are present as phospholipids and thus have a demonstrably improved bioavailability
- Huge cell protection capacity through combining the most diverse antioxidants (including astaxanthin)
- Supplies carbohydrates and valuable minerals.
- Natural tannins and mucilages support a healthy digestive system.
- Important prebiotic function for the intestinal flora
- Obtained from natural substances arising from the brewing process and meticulously and gently dried using a patented method.
- Rich in B-vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and minerals.
- Supplies numerous important immune and vital substances.
- Excellent flavour
- Rich in high-quality fatty acids.
- Linseed oil contains 90% polyunsaturated fatty acids and more than 50% alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid).
- Mucilages, as natural constituents of the flax seed, promote healthy, stable digestion.
- Formulations including, among other things, nettle leaves, gentian root, centaury, chamomile, fennel, caraway, blackberry leaves, mistletoe and yarrow
- Supply valuable tannins and bitter substances, essential oils, bioflavonoids and silica
- They stimulate the appetite and promote digestion and vitality in your dog.
- Reduces unpleasant odors from the intestines and faeces.
- Prebiotic effect on intestinal flora
- Naturally supports cell protection.
|* HIGH ENERGY
Balanced amount of fats and carbohydrates provides dogs with energy and stamina, maintains their good state.
Optimal amount of natural antioxidants and vitamin E favorably affect the immune system, maintain the immunity of pets to diseases.
* STRONG BONES & TEETH
Balanced amount of calcium and phosphorus ensures appropriate development of bones and teeth.
dehydrated poultry meat, maize, triticale, poultry fat, wheat bran, maize gluten, hydrolyzed chicken liver, sugar beet pulp.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) – 9000 IU, vitamin D₃ (3a671) – 750 IU, vitamin E (3a700) – 90 mg, vitamin B6 (3a831) – 1,5 mg, vitamin B1 (3a821) – 1,5 mg, vitamin B12 – 0,025 µg, biotin (3a880) – 0,1 mg, iron(II) sulphate monohydrate (3b103) – 25 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous (3b202) – 0,8 mg, copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate (3b405) – 2,5 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (3b503) – 10 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) – 45 mg, sodium selenite (3b801) – 0,05 mg.
Technological additives: antioxidants, preservatives.
* ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS:
crude protein – 24%, crude oils and fats – 15%, crude ash – 6,8%, crude fibres – 3,5%, calcium – 1,4%, phosphorus – 1,2%.|
Ingredients / composition:
Meat source: Chicken, Proportion of meat: 28%, grains, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, oils, fats and Brewer's Yeast, extra carob.
Rough protein 26%, Rough fat 16%, Rough ash 7.5%, Rough fibre 2.5%, Moisture 9.5%, Calcium mg/kg 1.5, Phosphorus mg/kg 1, Sodium g/kg 3, Lecithin g/kg 5
Vitamin A 15.000 IE/kg, Vitamin D3 1.400 IE/kg, Vitamin E 130 mg/kg.
Metabolic energy: 3766 (Kcal/kg)