Leonardo pet foods: The ingredients make the difference! Leonardo Adult Fish at a glance:
- Balanced dry food for adult cats aged 1 year and up, also suitable for long-haired cats
- 30% fresh salmon: serves as a good quality protein source and contains valuable unsaturated omega-fatty acids
- 85% animal and 15% vegetable proteins: ideal nutrient combination and energy source
- Chia seeds: supports digestion with mucilages. Rich in omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and shiny coat
- Krill: sea plankton – a source of many essential nutrients such as astaxanthin, omega fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and enzymes
- Silky skin: high proportion of omega-3 fatty acids supports healthy skin and a shiny coat
- ProVital: natural beta –glucans from yeast cell walls that help to stimulate the cat’s natural body defence systems, for a stronger immune system and better defences.
- Cold-pressed grape seed oil: rich in polyphenols with high antioxidant potential, can protect against free radicals and bring an anti-aging effect that strengthens the heart, circulation and vitality
- pH control of urine: ingredients ensure an optimal pH value in the urine, that can prevent urinary tract infections.
- STAY-Clean: concentrated active ingredients with vitamin C, that has been proven to help fight the spread of bacteria that form plaque as well as lessening the buildup of tartar. The special way that Leonardo’s kibble is produced allows this active ingredient to be applied to the outside of the kibble, which means that whilst your cat’s teeth are being cleaned by the action of chewing, the active ingredient is getting to work on reducing the bacteria
- Thermal Mix Process: gentle processing helps to retain natural nutrients
- Made in Germany: clear provenance and the best quality ingredients
Fresh salmon (30%), rice, fishmeal from sea fish (12.5%), poultry protein, dried low ash (12.5%), maize, poultry fat, ground marine zooplankton, (Krill, 5%), poultry liver, malted rye; dried egg, dried brewer’s yeast (2.5%), grape seed (1.5%), chia seed (1.3%), dried redcurrants, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, chicory inulin.
AdditivesPhysiological additives per kg:Vitamin A (15,000 IU), vitamin D3 (1500mg), vitamin E (150mg), vitamin C (as ascorbyl monophosphate, sodium salt) (245 mg), taurine (1400 mg), copper [as copper (II) sulfate, pentahydrate] (15 mg), iron [as iron-II sulfate] (200 mg), iron [as iron-III oxide] 385 mg), manganese (as manganese II oxide) (50 mg), zinc as zinc oxide (150 mg), iodine (as calcium iodate) (2.5 mg) Selenium [as sodium selenite] (0.15 mg) Technological additives per kg: Lecithin (2,000 mg), tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin [= natural vitamin E] (80 mg).