Extremely tasty, wheat-free dog food. For fully-grown dogs with a normal activity level. The OdorStop formula reduces “doggy smell” in a natural way. Find out more about the effect of the OdorStop formula here…
Whith OdorStop formula
22,5 % protein / 13 % fat
With Meradog protection concept
With prebiotic inulin and salmon oil
100% “Made in Germany”
Produced to foodstuff standards
Produced with green electricity – CO2 neutral
No colourants or preservatives
All about the Meradog protective concept
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this protective concept creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene and selenium) for optimal cellular protection
Skin and Coat:
Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (salmon oil, sunflower oil, linseed) and zinc chelate for skin and coat
Gut flora an safe digestion:
Prebiotic inulin for a stable gut flora and safe digestion
Constitution and metabolism:
Adequate energy content, high-quality protein sources (poultry, egg, fish) to support physical constitution and metabolism
OdorStop active complex for the natural reduction of unpleasant intrinsic odors.
Composition Meradog reference dog food:
Maize, poultry meat meal (17 %, chicken), barley, rice, animal fat, dried sugar beet pulp (desugared), animal protein (hydrolised), fish flour (2,5 %), greaves meal, linseed (1,5 %), egg powder (1 %), brewer’s yeast (1 %, dried), sodium chloride, salmon oil (0,2 %), sunflower oil (0,1 %), calcium carbonate, chicoree powder ( = 0,1 % inuline), yucca schidigera powder (0,01 %).
Analysis Meradog reference dog food:
Protein 22,50 %, fat content 13,00 %, crude fibre 2,50 %, crude ash 7,00 %, calcium 1,20 %, phosphorus 0,80 %, sodium 0,35 %.
Nutritional additives per kg Meradog reference dog food:
Vitamin A 12.000 IE, vitamin D3 1.200 IE, vitamin E 200 mg, vitamin C (as ascorbyl phosphates) 50 mg, beta-carotene 10 mg, vitamin B2 15 mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 12,50 mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 160 mg, zinc (as glycine-zinc chelate, hydrate) 40 mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 200 mg, manganese (as manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 25 mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, free from water) 2,30 mg, selenium (as natrium selenite) 0,15 mg.
Technological additives per kg Meradog reference dog food:
Antioxidants, sepiolite (E 562) 7.000 mg.
Meradog products are generally fed dry. Make sure that your dog has a constant supply of fresh water. The recommended details are only approximate values per day and must be adapted to suit outside influences and the dog‘s dispositions.
Body weight per kg Recommended food quantity in
grams per day
|A special recipe for special dogs. Since its only source of animal protein is fish, this grain-free recipe is also the ideal solution for animals with food intolerances or allergies. Amaranth, a nutritious alternative to grain, is one of the oldest crops known to man and provides important nutrients, vitamins and minerals. With extra fresh salmon, this recipe is particularly tasty, even to picky pups. Antarctic krill from sustainable fisheries provides omega-3 fatty acids in a form which can be utilised particularly well by the body.
Ratio of animal protein to total protein: 75 % (from sea fish 65%, from marine zooplankton/ krill 10 %)
Protein 25.0 %; Fat content 15.0 %; Crude ash 7.3 %; Crude fibre 3.6 %; Moisture 10.0 %; Calcium 1.2 %; Phosphorus 0.9 %; Sodium 0.35 %
dehydrated poultry meat, maize, triticale, wheat bran, poultry fat, meat meal, hydrolyzed chicken liver, maize gluten, sugar beet pulp, brewer’s yeast.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) – 18000 IU, vitamin D₃ (3a671) – 1500 IU, vitamin E (3a700) – 180 mg, iron(II) sulphate monohydrate (3b103) – 50 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous (3b202) – 1,5 mg, copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate (3b405) – 5 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (3b503) – 20 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) – 90 mg, sodium selenite (E8) – 0,1 mg.
Technological additives: antioxidants, preservatives.
* ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS:
crude protein – 25%, crude oils and fats – 12%, crude ash – 6,7%, crude fibres – 2,5%, calcium – 1,4%, phosphorus – 1,15%.
- It thus encourages a healthy skin and fur
- Satiating effect without stress on the body
- 40% dietary fibres (85% of these are insoluble)
- Improves the passage of food pulp in the bowel by the ability to absorb moisture
Marine zooplankton (Krill)
- Vitamins and trace elements from A to zinc!
- High quality protein (essential amino acids)
- Rich in glucosamine (important component for cartilage tissue/joints
- The natural proportion of fat (18%) is rich in the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are present as phospholipids and thus have a demonstrably improved bioavailability
- Huge cell protection capacity through combining the most diverse antioxidants (including astaxanthin)
- Supplies carbohydrates and valuable minerals.
- Natural tannins and mucilages support a healthy digestive system.
- Important prebiotic function for the intestinal flora
- Obtained from natural substances arising from the brewing process and meticulously and gently dried using a patented method.
- Rich in B-vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and minerals.
- Supplies numerous important immune and vital substances.
- Excellent flavour
- Rich in high-quality fatty acids.
- Linseed oil contains 90% polyunsaturated fatty acids and more than 50% alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid).
- Mucilages, as natural constituents of the flax seed, promote healthy, stable digestion.
- Formulations including, among other things, nettle leaves, gentian root, centaury, chamomile, fennel, caraway, blackberry leaves, mistletoe and yarrow
- Supply valuable tannins and bitter substances, essential oils, bioflavonoids and silica
- They stimulate the appetite and promote digestion and vitality in your dog.
- Reduces unpleasant odors from the intestines and faeces.
- Prebiotic effect on intestinal flora
- Naturally supports cell protection.
|Specially selected raw ingredients, tasty duck and liver make BELCANDO® Finest Croc the first choice for the gourmets among adult dogs. Lots of easily digestible rice and valuable cold-pressed grape seed flour ensure that the delicious meal is an extremely healthy pleasure in every respect. A high proportion of protein and fat promotes digestion and reduces faecal volume.
To enhance the taste, BELCANDO® Finest Croc comes with a special sauce effect if mixed with water. Carefully mix 3 parts BELCANDO® Finest Croc with 1 part warm water (40-50 °C) to create a particularly tasty sauce. It is a special delicacy for choosy dogs. Even when fed dry, BELCANDO® Finest is extremely delicious.
Ratio of animal protein to total protein: 85 % (from poultry 75 %, from fish 10 %)
Protein 29.0 %; Fat content 20.0 %; Crude ash 7.5 %; Crude fibre 3.2 %; Moisture 10.0 %; Calcium 1.3 %; Phosphorus 0.9 %; Sodium 0.3 %||Ingredients:
Dried poultry (33% dehydrated chicken), maize, rice (14%), barley, poultry fat, animal protein extract, hydrolyzed chicken liver, egg powder (8% egg dehydrated), dried carob, linseed oil, lignocellulose, yeast, dried beet pulp, minerals, lecithin, salmon oil (1%), chondroitin, glucosamin, L-carnitin, taurin.
The amounts to be given are guidelines, which are partly dependent on your dog’s body
condition, the environment and the amount of exercise it gets. Always ensure that there is enough fresh drinking water available. Store in a cool, dry and if possible, dark place.
|Crude Protein 28 %
||Crude oils and fats 16 %
|Crude fiber 3,5 %
||Crude Ash 5 %
|Calcium 0,9 %
||Phosphorus 0,7 %
|Omega 3 8 g
||Omega 6 24 g
|Lectin 4000 g
||Energy value 3665 k cal
|Vitamin A (E672) 18000 IU
||Vitamin D3 (E671) 1500 IU
|Vitamin E 500 mg
||Vitamin C 300 mg
|Choline 1200 mg
||(E1) Iron 50 mg
|(E2) Lodine 1.5 mg
||(E4) Copper 5 mg
|(E5) Manganese 35 mg
||(E6) Zinc 65 mg
|Taurine 200 mg/kg
||L-Carnitine 300 mg